Spring and summer bring us out of doors where sun, water and the elements can dry out and take a toll on our well manicured hair and skin. Below are 6 ways to protect and enhance your beauty while fully enjoying nature.
1) Wear a hat to protect your hair color, your scalp and your face from sun damage.
2) And don't forget to protect your skin with sunscreen and clothing, preferably both when you can! Be on the look out for a NEW Aveda sun protection product, launching soon.
3) Use Aveda's Sun Care Protective Hair Veil to protect your hair color. Spray onto damp or dry hair. You'll enjoy the citrus scent, and your hair will not be weighed down or greasy. Reapply after swimming. Master Stylist Geneveive SWEARS by it- she used it on her Aveda red hair at the beach, and her color was just as vibrant at the end of her vacation.
4) Have you made the mistake of swimming with mascara on? You can forget your wand at home after you get an eyelash tint with our talented estheticians. The tint will last up to four weeks and we offer eyelash tints at both our Cary and Raleigh location.
5) Make an appointment for a hair gloss service between colors to add moisture and enhance shine.
6) To replenish the moisture on your delicate facial skin at home, pick up Aveda's Intensive Hydrating Masque.
Von Kekel Aveda Lifestyle Salon Spa offers exclusive Aveda services and products; stop by our Raleigh and Cary locations for even more advice from our talented artists!